Birth professionals, join the Nashville Birth Collective to make birth better in Middle Tennessee!
The Collective is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
WHO SHOULD JOIN? Birth professionals such as doulas, childbirth educators, midwives, lactation support, birth photographers, bodyworkers, prenatal/postnatal yoga and fitness instructors, chiropractors, acupuncturists, OB and midwifery care providers, labor & delivery nurses, .and all those who work professionally to support the perinatal experience.
- listing in the online Membership Directory
- member networking and education nights
- access to the Collective’s private online facebook groups (the Collective’s member-only group and the Nashville Doula Circle for all active birth professionals in the local community)
- meet the doula nights, designed to help you connect with potential clients
- social gatherings for self-care and support
- opportunities to help deliver birth and postpartum information to under-served families in our community.
- $50 annually.
Studies suggest that among expecting couples, only about half seek out a childbirth class and less than 10 percent hire a doula. The Nashville Birth Collective is an organization of birth professionals who aim to raise awareness of birth education and perinatal support throughout Middle Tennessee.